Long Term Service Agreement
We offer LTSAs to ensure maximum availability of our customer’s power systems and to prevent any performance degradation throughout the power plant’s entire life cycle. Our customers’ peace of mind is guaranteed through dedicated Mitsubishi Power Systems OEM support, predictable maintenance budgets, inventory control, and proactive contract management. Our contracts are tailored to meet each customer’s individual needs, to adapt to frequently changing market conditions and to provide the best service value over the plant’s life cycle.
An LTSA with Mitsubishi Power Systems Europe offers customers a comprehensive coverage which includes but is not limited to:
- Parts supply – We maintain an extensive inventory of power system replacement parts, to ensure ready availability for both scheduled and forced outages.
- Parts refurbishment and repair – We provide our customers life-extending and performance-enhancing repair and refurbishment solutions via its technology centres worldwide.
- Field services – We support our customers in Europe, Middle East and North Africa region on a wide variety of power equipment such as gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment. This extensive service ranges from turnkey planned maintenance, specialised field diagnostic support, custom designed specialty tooling and equipment to emergency outage services.
- Technical advisory – An expert is dispatched to the power plant site to provide technical advice and to ensure high quality and timely completion of the planned maintenance.
- Remote monitoring service – Data streams carrying up to 1200 different parameters from all components of each power plant are received, monitored, and assessed round-the-clock in order to ensure seamless operation, timely maintenance and immediate response to emergency cases.
- Programme management – An experienced programme manager to be assigned as a “single contact point” with customer for implementation of the Long Term Service Agreements both commercial and technical aspects.
Thank you for your enquiry, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.